Gill Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Research Assistant to join our expanding team at our Dexter, Missouri location. This position is not a remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & TASKS
- Gather Comparable Information - As the primary function of a Research Assistant, this responsibility involves finding and arranging data comparable to a specific property for valuation. This includes utilizing multiple software systems such as REIS Software, EIS, CoStar, HUD Pages, QuickBase and Google Search Engine.
- Telephone Communication – It is the Research Assistant’s responsibility to call multiple agencies to obtain necessary information for the valuation of properties.
- Team Communication – The Research Assistant must work directly with Senior staff regarding specific information needed for each property assigned to them for data compilation.
- Data Organization - It is the duty of Research Assistant to organize the data compiled for properties assigned to them in a timely manner in the organization’s server / software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding interpersonal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Firm grasp of digital data and file management systems
Associates Degree Preferred, but will accept prospective employees with some college hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 / hour